Privacy by design
Regardless of whether your operations relate to the online advertising sector, the provision of technology services, the healthcare sector, the telecommunications sector or some other branch of industry, there is growing demand for compliance with data protection legislation on the part of consumers and data protection agencies. In addition to German law (e.g. the BDSG), regard must also be had to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as numerous national initiatives or sector-specific self-regulatory measures.
As a data protection specialist for the Internet and mobile sectors, ePrivacy, in addition to auditing and certifying digital products and services, also provides sector-specific consulting services, such as the provision of assistance in the product development context with regard to the design of new and innovative product offerings in compliance with data protection legislation.
What are the benefits to you of obtaining advice from ePrivacy on data protection issues?
- As a product developer, you will be able to better manage your development processes and to dispense with the need for any subsequent amendments in line with data protection regulations.
- Data breaches and the associated subsequent financial losses and loss of reputation can be avoided.
- In the context of the use of company apps, you will be able to identify any areas of weakness in the programming at an early stage and rectify these well ahead of the market launch.
- Your compliance with the relevant legislation will be assured – even in the case of an extension of your business activities to other countries in which other data protection regulations apply –, as will your satisfaction of the requirements currently imposed by the relevant data protection agencies.
- You can use these as a means of a preparatory step towards obtaining certification, ensuring that minimal effort is involved in the actual certification process.
SVP EMEA, comScore, Inc.
With ePrivacy we can deliver on our core promise to protect and maintain data privacy on a high level.
Advisory services provided by ePrivacy with regard to all manner of data protection issues
ePrivacy's advisory expertise extends across all disciplines which are of relevance from a data protection perspective, and can be tailored in line with existing capabilities and current situations on an individual case basis with a view to finding the right solution for ensuring compliance by digital products and platforms with data protection regulations.
Examples of the advisory services we provide:
- Actual status analyses and expert opinions <<LINK>> on data protection issues affecting various business segments
- Advice on the creation of technical business process models in compliance with data protection regulations
- Conceptualization, planning and implementation of necessary measures for ensuring sustainable and active handling of data protection issues within companies and by their partners and service providers
- Carrying out of data privacy impact assessments (DPIAs)
- Drafting of indices of procedures and privacy notices
- Assumption of lead role in all internal and external data protection matters pending the appointment of an external data protection officer
- Advice on the attainment of "GDPR ready" status
Please feel free to contact us – we will be happy to advise you!